Thursday, March 31, 2011

GC#4, page 88 completed!

Staying a little later today, I was able to complete page 88. This one was a bit challenging, especially with the camera angles. As the backgrounds are done separately, using Google Sketch, and then composited later, I had to go back and forth a few times until the rendered background's angle matched the drawn angle of the characters. Add to that was the fact that the angles were not straight on, and it was a bit more work than usual for the backgrounds. Only 4 more pages to go!

Oh, I almost forgot — here is the latest "progress map" so you can see how far we have to go in relation to the entire issue.

2 comments:

other290 said...

Can't wait to buy this issue - so detailed I can see the breast veins in the previews! I'm always happy to see the new perversions - the more imaginative the better. Hope his case of blue balls gets cured - by now he'll need a parking space for his dick and another for his sack.

Anonymous said...

Talking about "perversions" wouldn't it be awesome to have a pregancy comic? I think that BA would do an awesome job!