Friday, April 1, 2011

GC#4, page 89 completed!

I had to see if I could get one more page done before the weekend, and with the completion of page 89, I can say "Mission Accomplished"! I had to stay later to do so, but it was worth it. Of course, with the page being within the last 4 pages of the issue, picking a preview without giving too much away at this point was not easy. After cropping and starting again about 4 or 5 times, I came up with this one. I know it's not as exciting as the others, but anything else may have shown too much. However, you have to ask yourself, just what is our hero, Jon, shocked at? What can he be looking at so incredulously? Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! God bless you for staying on late BA. Looks like it's almost time to start counting down the days now.

Anonymous said...

BA you are amazing!

A Dedicated Fan said...

Chip Chip Chip... and the we are almost there!

Steady as she goes Capt'N!

other290 said...

Can't wait for the issue. Have to venture guesses: must be staring at a massive phallus, a wall of boob flesh, or a cavernous pussy.
Any combination would work just fine. Hope the RL work is going well, and it's never too early to thank JulieKat for proofreading.

Anonymous said...

Nearly there BA!
-Potato

BustArtist said...

Yep! Nearly there! Thanks for the kudos -- I'm working as much as I can to get this out the door.

other290: could be... or maybe not... ;D