Tuesday, April 14, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, issue 3 -- more pencils completed!

More, but not all. Unfortunately, I am no near where I had hoped to be at this time on issue 3 of grOw/cOmic#6. Right now, I have completed 10 out of 19 pages. The last two weeks were filled with big "real life work" projects as well as many personal, time-consuming issues. This includes the passing of my wife's father, just 3 days ago. I will be traveling out of state for the service, so I will not be producing any more drawings for the rest of this week. I will be back to work on Monday (Apr 20) and hope to pump out the last 9 pages as quickly as possible so that I can start on the color ink and paint.

However, the 10 pages so far have been coming along swimmingly!  I have been very satisfied on how they've turned out. This issue has seriously turned up the heat.  ;-)

Thursday, April 2, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, issue 3 pencils have begun!

I've already made a great start on the next issue of the grOw/cOmic#6 series, which will be called "Fleshing Out the Characters." I have made some changes to the script (tightening it up, and reworking a sequence into a better one), sketching out the layout in thumbnail form for the entire issue, as well as drawing the full-page, pencil drawings of the first 3 pages. Interesting enough, these 3 pages are where one of the bigger changes was made. Let's just say the opening of the issue starts out with some great action.  With the laying out of the issue in thumbnail form, I realized that the last few pages were just a little too tightly forced into too few pages. So, I decided to add an extra page to make some of the final frames larger and less crowded. This issue will have 19 pages, instead of 18.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, issue 2 RELEASED!

grOw/cOmic 6:
Issue 2: “Rising Action”

The mysterious breast expansion that had recently affected most of the girls of the Hollarin' Huskies cheerleader team had shocked the group. With the rest of the squad off in different areas of the barn, Connie and Karisha contemplate the latest turn of events. But just when they thought their boob growth was over, they experience yet another powerful round.

Breast Expansion
– big, huge    
Nipple expansion
Clothes stretching, Bra busting

growth: unknown

Coming out 10 years after the release of the first grOw/cOmic (July 2005), "Milking the Plot" is a sequel to "Milk Farm", celebrating the anniversary of the first, internet BE cOmic!

grOw/cOmic 6, issue 2 features:
  • 18 full-color pages along with 2 cover versions.
  • Part 2 of a new multi-part series.

Available in either Premium or Standard Versions!
  • PREMIUM Versions: For only $1.45 more, this version is 50% higher resolution (2700 x 3525 pixels), a separate ART-only version (which has all 18 pages with text or narration boxes removed), and also contains 14 pages in pencil sketch form.
  • Standard Versions: Standard resolution (1800 x 2350 px) and only 5 art-only pages in the Appendix. 
  • NEW!  Optional add-on: "Director's Commentary" PDF — Similar to the "Director's Commentary" track on movie DVDs, this added PDF is the cOmic shown with numerous comments made on each page from BustArtist regarding the characters, artwork, techniques, and design & layout. Only 99¢!
AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !  (Visa, MC, PayPal)

Monday, March 23, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 36 completed!

The final page of issue #2 ("Rising Action") of grOw/cOmic#6 ("Milking the Plot") has been completed! It took some extra time to finish page 36, due to the details and some motion effects needed, but I am happy that the issue is just about done. I am now (as I write this) working on the cover to issue #3, which will appear as a preview at the end of this newest chapter.

Once the third cover is complete, it will be final production and website set-up before release. This will entail proofreading the issue and making any corrections, making of the 3 PDFs (standard, premium, premium and art-only), creating all the new website graphics and HTML pages, and setting up the store. This will take a few days, especially since a big "real life" work project is muscling in on my time this week. I am hoping to have a release either Friday or Saturday (Mar 27-28).  The next blog entry here will be the announcement of the release.

Hang in there!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 35 completed!

The penultimate page to issue 2 ("Rising Action") of grOw/cOmic#6 ("Milking the Plot") has been completed!  Only 1 more page to go (plus the cover to issue 3). Page 35 was quite detailed and took a little longer than usual — plenty of characters/face on the page, character overlaps (which makes selecting areas to color more time intensive), lots of background interactions, special coloring and clothing effects, and even some time to edit and improve some of the dialogue.

Monday, March 16, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 34 completed!

I had hoped to finish page 34 by end of Friday last week, but there were too many details for me to be successful. However, I was able to finish it in the first half of today, with enough time to begin page 35.  Only 2 more to go (and the cover to issue 3)!  These last 2 pages are quite detailed, and will probably take 3 day each to complete each. Hang in there!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

grow/cOmic#6, page 33 completed!

Working hard on this detailed and complicated page, I was surprisingly able to finish page 33 today. I wasn't quite sure if I was able to do so, considering this page has numerous character-overlapping, special texture and effects, and numerous rendered backgrounds. However, I was able to finish just in the time before the end of the day!  Only 3 more pages left, plus the cover to issue 3 (which appears as a next-issue preview at the end)!