Tuesday, April 5, 2011

GC#4, page 90 completed! 2 to go!

By working another late night, I was able to complete page 90 within the normal 2-day turnaround. With no one else around, I decided to use the time to catch up on finishing the page. "RL" work is starting to slowly pile up, slowing down my progress. But we are getting so close, that I don't want to have everything come to a halt. I'm doing my best. Overall, a very good page, and probably one that will go into the "No-text Art Gallery" at the end of the issue! Enjoy the preview!

7 comments:

intangir said...

Wow. If that's Lynn's foot, and those are her nipples hovering around her ankles... I think Jon is a very lucky guy indeed!

other290 said...

Hope RL turns out well - previews look great. Can't wait to buy the whole issue. Even went back to previous issues to try & ID the foot!

Anonymous said...

Nearly finished! Good to hear you're still doing the no-text-art pages :)
-Potato

Unknown said...

It looks great and so close to the end! You can do it!

pyrobeav_2005 said...

Amazing work as always, good sir. Anxiously awaiting the announcement of availability!

Anonymous said...

Hey BA, just wondering, what's the natural resolution of your PDFs?

BustArtist said...

intangir: as you may soon find out, Jon is a very lucky guy to have Lynn. ;D

other290: Thanks! Was a busy one today that put me off almost another day on the completion of this issue. :(

Potato: Yep! I think the no-text pages will become a standard from now on.

Douglas: Almost there! Just 1 page to go!

pyrobeav_2005: Thanks! Glad you like it so far! Nearly done!

Anon#1: Due to size limitations originally imposed on me by my Host, the older cOmics are in the range of 120-130 ppi. The new series is up to about 190-200 ppi.