Wednesday, April 13, 2011

grOw/cOmic#4, issue 5 Released!

grOwing Desires
Chapter 5: "All's laid bare in Love and War"
Extra large issue: 20 color pages, 2 cover versions, and 6 image-only pages in the Appendix.

Jon's night of wild and unbelievable sexual encounters came to an abrupt halt when his girlfriend showed up in the dormitory hallway. Lynn's eyes bored into him as she surveyed the scene and the "altered" state of his body as well as those of her roommates.

Jon was now at a loss under her silent scrutiny. What had she seen? What did she know? Did she understand that something was unnatural, if not impossible, about all of the events that transpired that evening? Did she understand that whatever was affecting the students in the dorm was insuppressible, as hard as he had tried to do so?

What Jon did not know, himself, was that Lynn knew. She knew nearly everything.

Includes 4 extra pages compared to standard issues, as well as 6 bonus pages in the Appendix that are text-less, images-only reproductions of the best 6 pages.

Category: Breast Expansion (chemical: big, huge, wow); PE; VagE; clothes ripping; some mini-GTS; some AE; sex (MF, FF, explicit).

Available at: www.bustartist.com

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

bought (:

-n01 in particular

other290 said...

Away from home but had to find a way to buy it! Wonderful Issue - was actually mad where it ended since I wanted more! The detail looks great - thanks for a great series. Looking forward to the last issue!

mrkidmanga said...

bought! ^.^

Anonymous said...

I love you man.

BustArtist said...

Ha! For all the proofreading I had done, things still got passed me! If you bought the issue before 11:59pm April 13th, you may have the issue with the error. You can sign in and download again, where you will see a "b" designation to the file.

If your file says "b" at the end (such as "grOw4-issue-5b.pdf") then you have the correct file.

Basically, on page 78, I corrected something, and turned off the "lighting layers" in Photoshop when I did so. I subsequently forgot to turn them back on so that the room looked dark in the last panel. This has been fixed, and is available for download if you would like (within 7 days of your order).

Bleu_Artiste said...

I'm fine with my original. I can forgo the 'Special Edition.'

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up BA, I re-downloaded the fixed version (not that I minded the wandering light, but it's nice to have the proper completed version) and I have to say it really is your best work yet!

mrkidmanga said...

Thanks for such a devotion to your work and fans, just re downloaded then cheers ;)

Anonymous said...

I think you've outdone yourself again, great work, can't wait for the conclusion.

- n01 in particular.

Anonymous said...

Wish I had a credit card to buy this soooo bad!! you have amazing work! keep it up

Anonymous said...

Just brill BA. I'm really excited for the concluding issue!
-Potato

Anonymous said...

Amazing BA. Its the best work you have done. The story and the artwork are beyond description.

BustArtist said...

Thanks, all, for your kudos! I am glad you enjoyed this penultimate issue. To quote other290 when he said "...since I wanted more!" Don't worry, you will get more in issue 6 ... a lot more! :) Pencils have begun!