Thursday, March 24, 2011

GC#4, page 86 completed!

For the third time this week, issue 5 of grOw/cOmic#4 has progressed with the completion of page 86. I thought I would get this page done sooner, but I now realize how many layers of detail are going into each panel. And, all of these layers of detail went into every panel of this particular page. The background has been a little more of a challenge in this issue, as it has a lot more going on than the previous few issues. Enjoy the preview! 6 more pages to go!

7 comments:

Dane Beninger said...

The preview looks unbelievable - I'm getting excited already. I dont think I'll be able to contain my excitement until it's released! :-D

other290 said...

Strongest clothes I've ever seen! Can't wait to buy the issue, hope RL work is going well. Gonna be hard to beat Marybeth's growth, but the race is getting closer.

Hoping for a quick finish - the details look great but always loved the care paid to the story line.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it so fast and so well

Anonymous said...

Keep the good work up BA. I am soooo anticipation this release

Anonymous said...

Only six pages!

Anonymous said...

This is great progress BA!

BustArtist said...

Dane: hang in there! Don't explode (yet).

other290: Thanks! Knit has a certain stretchability... though once it starts to go, it tears quickly. ;D

Anon#1: Thanks. 20 years of Photoshop and professional retouching experience help. :)

Anon#2: Still workin'!

Anon#3: Now, down to 5!

Anon#4: Thanks! It may slow a bit, but making a great push towards completion.