Tuesday, March 29, 2011

GC#4, page 87 completed! Issue 3/4 done!

With the completion of page 87, I am now 75% done with issue 5, "All's laid bare in Love and War." I thought I would have this page done yesterday, but it turned out to be more labor intensive than I originally thought. However, I think the results more than make up for the extra time needed. Only 5 more pages and the cover to the next issue to go! The update pace may slow a bit, as more "RL" work is filling my schedule, but nothing that should cause any huge disruptions. Enjoy the preview!

12 comments:

mrkidmanga said...

woooot! looks great ;)

Anonymous said...

:D

Anonymous said...

Another day one purchase!

other290 said...

The preview has two big distractions! Can't wait for the next issue, hope RL work is working out. Looks like BE lovers will be happy soon!

Anneqwish said...

I'm hoping this leads to more mini gts or even better yet macro-gts. just no more massive fmg,

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping this leads to more fmg or even better yet massive fmg. just no more mini gts or macro-gts.

Natasha Zangmeister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrkidmanga said...

Yeh more FMG in next issue would be an awesome bonus ;)

Anonymous said...

There is some FMG at the beginning. I'm hoping for more GTS. Tall girls are shmexy.^^

BustArtist said...

From my DevArt Gallery's journal: "This penultimate issue will feature BE, PE, some miniGTS, VagE, clothes ripping, some AE, and a smidgen of FMG and lactation."

intangir said...

Oh, hey, I missed the mention of VagE. That's a welcome resurrection of a theme I haven't seen you revisit since the old Busting Out comics!

Yes, my kinks know no bounds. But I remain hopeful your art adds a few fans for it!

BustArtist said...

intangir: it wasn't originally in the end-of-issue line-up. It was recently added to extending of the issue to 20 pages, along with other panels.