Thursday, March 10, 2011

GC#4, page 81 completed!

Working right up to the wire, I was able to get page 81 completed today! It was definitely a detailed page, with many character shots, angles, effects, textures (as you can see here), and, of course, hair. I wasn't sure if I would finish this one today, but I did — yay! As I was working on this page, it dawned on me that I left out some details on the sneak preview cover for this issue at the end of issue 4. When issue 5 is released, you will see a new and improved cover. Some hints to this improvement are in this update's preview. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Hubba hubba! There is definitely something very attractive about that particular shirt/vest combo!

Anonymous said...

Amazing progress BA! Amazing!

other290 said...

Sexy school girl BE - preview looks great! Can't wait to buy the new issue. If they're having a fight, I think Jon is winning :)

Anonymous said...

I managed to disable images for this page in my browser. I'm really liking the mystery :D :D it's even more exciting.

Anonymous said...

Best looking work yet.

BustArtist said...

Thanks all! More on the sweater texture in the newest post!