Wednesday, February 3, 2010

gC#4, issue 1: Pencils Complete!

Today, I finished the final page for grOw/cOmic#4, issue 1, in terms of the pencil drawings -- all 18 pages. I added another extra page to the normal 16, to allow for more initial story and first growth encounters. I made very good progress this week, with my "real life" work easing considerably. (I would have made more, but a dizzying head cold slowed me somewhat.) Listening to the "Avatar" Soundtrack also "propelled" me. Being a big movie soundtrack fan, matching the emotions of what I am drawing to the music is a real muse. Now is the time for scanning, inking, and coloring. Sneak previews of the colorized pages will be posted as I finish each page.

1 comment:

A Dedicated Fan said...

"Chip Chip Chip".... starting to come together!