Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CG#4: page 3 complete

Wow. OK, I know I said some of the first few pages would take longer because of the detail involved, but I had no idea it would take this long. :) Page 3 took about 18 hours to ink and paint (and add backgrounds)! And that's in addition to the 3 hours to pencil, and a few more to write and conceptualize the storyline. I think this page was the most detailed of the initial ones I was talking about. Page 4, while detailed as well, is not to this level. Enjoy the preview (which will give you a glimpse of what I am talking about)!

2 comments:

A Dedicated Fan said...

This is progressing nicely! Thank you for the updates! We went through a lengthy dry spell there for a while, and the updates are very welcome!

Anonymous said...

Nice ensemble, very keen to see this. Keep up the good work.
- Potato