Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year! Page 55 completed!

Happy New Year! Again, I appreciate all of you who have supported my efforts in 2008, and those who will continue to do so in 2009! It is YOUR support that allows me to continue to produce the work I do on the grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries. The countless hours it takes to produce each issue (at least 100 hours each) would not be possible without your help. Thank you!

Now that the holidays have passed, it's time to pump up the work flow again. Unfortunately, all my other "real life" work will be gearing up as well. So, updates may be a little slow in coming over the next 2 weeks. I am hoping to complete issue 4 before January is done, but that will remain to be seen.

For now, here is the latest update, page 55. This was definitely a page for exploring dramatic lighting, again. It was challenging, but I think the results came out quite nicely. Enjoy the preview!

2 comments:

Mister_B said...

Your artwork continues to be noticeably better and better. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Ment to add to the last update- BA is the only artist developing complete stories (and in order). BE Story Club is ok (better now with three updates/mo.) but they tend to be short comic installments. BA takes the time to show the growth (no one scene changes) along with PE and muscle growth. I like to see everyone in the story getting into the transformation action. Every since his B/W drawings and comics on BEA I've been sold. If you don't like, just don't buy it. I can't wait for the next installment (money waiting)!!