Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whew! Page 60 finally completed!

Well, things are finally starting to warm up, and by the look of the preview, could the light of the tunnel be not far away? It took a while, but I was finally able to finish page 60. "Real life" work has been hammering away at me, but slowly, I was able to do a little bit each day, until this page was complete. Much detail and lighting also caused things to take longer, like previous pages. At times in grOw#2, water effects took extra time, and in this one, light and shadow are the culprits. Enjoy the preview!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job BA, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

keep it upppp can't wait for this seriously!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

please take a day or four off your work and finiche this story. Cant wait... Hope she will be able to control her size.... hurry up please.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the results -- the updates look great.

Anonymous said...

You'll definitely get my money for this, as always. I hope lots of other people buy it from you too so maybe you could actually afford to take a break from "real-life" work and keep making awesome art.

Anonymous said...

So close, yet so far! The sneak peeks are awesome. And, yes.. the trigger finger is itchy on the wallet! I say.. make a full out run for the finish line!
Can't wait BA!

BustArtist said...

Thanks for all the comments! I am working as hard as I can. Unfortunately, taking off from my "real life" work is... impossible at such short notice. It would also be detrimental... I don't work, I don't get paid.

Thanks for all the support! Maybe, one day, with enough of all your generous support, I WILL be able to focus more on this, producing MORE and QUICKER! :)