Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Page 58 finally completed !

It's been a while, but another page is now done. Page 58 took this long due to two factors: the increase in my "real life" work with the new year (as I mentioned in my Jan 5th post), and the fact that this was another page that required lots of work on lighting and details. While these type of pages can take a lot of time and effort, the challenge they pose can actually be quite enjoyable. For this page, I've discovered new techniques in order to achieve these results, some of which are using new layer filters in Photoshop CS4 (namely the Photo Filter layer effect).

Enjoy the preview! Hopefully, it won't be so long before the next one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are progressing, can't wait to see the result!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!! I was getting worried there. I am all better now. Thanx for the update BA.