Thursday, July 28, 2016

grOw/cOmic#6, page 128 completed!

Definitely a full 2-days worth of work, but right at the end of the day, I was able to complete page 128. 18 pages done, 3 to go! Certain effects on these last few pages are decidedly more time-consuming, and I doubt I will be able to finish any of these pages in less time that 2 full days. However, I hope to complete all pages by end of next week, and the cover by early the following week. (Even if I don't finish all pages, I hope to complete the issue by early/mid-week of Aug 8th.) Then, after some behind-the-scenes website artwork and programming, PDF creating, and all the other production work, we will have a release by that Friday the latest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the others are getting just enormous! I wonder what Connie is up to with alllll those bottles in the backroom since she's been left to her own devices while the others are "at work." ;)

Anonymous said...

I think it would be beautifully destructive...

I wonder if any animation studios got in touch with you and if not, why?

BustArtist said...

Anon1: You are the first to mention her during the issue 7 production. :-) But with all the close-ups, who is to say she hasn't been in one of the previews already? Only the release will tell.

Anon2: Sometimes, destruction CAN be BEautiful. As for animation, I don't think Disney would approve of my subject matter. ;D

Anonymous said...

Just realized Connie said there was antidode but didn't show it nor revealed if she has enough!

Anonymous said...

Well, i guess it's their loss. Maybe some Japanese studio could take a shot at this. I mean, i can already imagine the GrOw 3 animated.. could be awesome.

BustArtist said...

Anon3: A lot of formula has been imbibed!

Anon4: That would be cool! :)