Wednesday, July 20, 2016

grOw/cOmic#6, page 125 completed!

It's been a few extra days since the last update, but I was finally able to get page 125 of issue 7 ("Dramatic Structures") completed today! I was unable (as previously mentioned) to work on grOw this past Friday (visiting family and grOw does not mix well, haha). Then, this particular page contained a lot of detail to be worked out. So much so, that my usual 1-2 day per-page pace was stretched to a full 3 days. There were many frames, close ups of faces, many individual characters intertwined, liquid effects (many kinds), motion blurs, etc.  The next page is not as detailed as this one, but it does contain similar elements that, hopefully, won't stop me from posting one more preview before the weekend. Crossing my fingers. (If I can't finish it by then, you should see it Monday.)

Hang in there!  15 pages down, 6 to go!

No comments: