Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GC#4, page 53 complete!

The next to last page of issue 3, page 53, has been completed! We've only got one more page to go, and the cover to issue 4 (which will be shown as a sneak preview at the end of issue 3). When these are completed, a last run-through and proofreading will be done and the final PDF will be created.

I am hoping to have a release by end of next week. I know this sounds far away with how little work is left, but "RL work" is rearing its head, and it may slow things down considerably. It's too early to tell for sure. Who knows. We could be lucky enough to have a release by week's beginning! Cross your fingers. In the meantime, enjoy the preview!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking as good as ever. Really have to hand it to you BA, never ever been this excited for a comic like I have with yours. love your work and I will no doubt support you until you stop (god forbid) producing your excellent work.

Anonymous said...

im sooo excited for the release of this whole series!

Anonymous said...

i'll cross everything i can

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed!!!
-Potato

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend and I are crossing everything we have.
Your art is brilliant and sexy.
- german fans

BustArtist said...

Anonymous#1: Thanks! Glad you are enjoying this series so much! I hope to produce my work for a loooong time, as long as I can get the support of my fans to help me!

Anonymous#3: don't cross everything... that could be painful! ;D

Anonymous#5: that's cool! I am still waiting to show my wife this issue. (She is the "second" pair of eyes which is always good for a proofead.) I think she'll realllly like this one. (And, my mother's parents were from Germany.)