Thursday, September 9, 2010

GC#4, page 48 complete!

It's been a few days, but page 48 is now finally complete. The work on this page did take longer than the previous few weeks' quicker production rate due to a number of factors: hurricane preparations (which luckily were not needed -- but it was a very close one), the Labor Day holiday, some "RL" work that cropped up this week, an annoying few hours dealing with a stolen credit card used to purchase grOw*, and just a slew of effects, filters, detail, and motion blurs that had to be applied to this page. Some more of the same effects will need to be applied to the next few pages, so these will take a little more time — but the effects will be worth it! Enjoy the preview!

(*I am on to you, Josh, and you've already received an email from me! Don't think I won't follow through on this.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work ba. glad things went ok with regards to the hurricane.
hope that josh person gets what's coming to him!

Anonymous said...

That top's getting pretty tight, I hope you can finish the next page before she gets too sore :p
And Josh better get what's coming
-Potato

Bleu_Artiste said...

Wow. I didn't think her top would last this long.

While I do enjoy giantess/size material (I am the webmaster for a page dedicated to the film "Village of the Giants"), this issue has me on a level of excitement closer to issue number one of this series.

Anonymous said...

Her milkshakers are bringing all the boys to the yard :P

loyal fan said...

BA, thanks for keeping an honest business. I've been a victim of CC theft via i-net by a company i knew nothing of. I think it was the business that scammed me. I've been a fan of yours for years! BE archive and what not. Excelent work!

BustArtist said...

In addition to "Josh", I had other illegal sharing issues I had to deal with this past Friday (see new post). Ugh!

@Bleu_Artist: "The suspense is killing me; I hope it will last!" :D

@loyal fan: Thanks! I see no other way. :)

jayessell said...

"Josh", short for Joshua, is the origin of both 'Joshing' and 'Don't take any wooden nickels!'.

So, you should have known!

(I'm just joshing!)