Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GC#4, page 50 complete!

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to pull this off, but I was able to finish page 50 just 1 day after that last update. It helped that I finished page 49 early in the day, so that I could start on the new page soon after. Today was filled with a bunch of new "rl" projects that slowed me down a bit. In addition, as you will see by the preview, there were plenty of effects and detail on this page. However, I was able to wrap this new page up by the end of the day. Only four more pages to go, plus the cover of issue 4 (which is already pencil drawn and waiting for ink and coloring).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woop woop. not long now =)

Looking ace this. Loving how much detail your cramming into each page! Keep up the awesome work.

Anonymous said...

Lickity split that was quick :)

Anonymous#5 said...

Awesome job getting this page done so fast!!!! Who knows u can maybe get this out by the end of next week!

Anonymous said...

I honestly can't wait

Anonymous said...

Simply incredible!

Bleu_Artiste said...

To quote Jim Carrey from "Liar Liar":

Mom-ma! *suck* *suck*