Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update: grOw/cOmic#3 and Stimulating Sale!

grOw/cOmic#3:
The latest issue has been compiled and completed, and sent off to my provider to upload to the store. It all depends on how long it takes them to do this. In past, it was as little as 24 hours, but as long as 1 week. This longer time was before they switched owners. So far, the new guys have been much more on the ball. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I used to be able to upload the file myself, but due to system changes on their end, I can no longer do this.

The BA Stimulating Sale:
Many countries may be offering their versions of "stimulus" plans for the economy. But at BA Studios, I will be offering a "Stimulating Sale" upon the release of grOw/cOmic#3, issue 5.

The sale will go for 1 week from the time of release of the newest issue of grOw/cOmic#3 (issue 5). Terms of the sale will be announced at time of issue 5's release.

9 comments:

uruseiranma said...

When reading your message, I suddenly had Ian Malcolm's quote from 'Jurassic Park' go through my head:

"God help us...we're in the hands of engineers."

A Dedicated Fan said...

Ok, so what does all this mean? I got paid today, and I am READY!!!
Just show me the "buy" button and I can take it from there!

thatguy8620 said...

Sale or not, I can't wait!

BustArtist said...

uruseiranma: Nice quote. Very appropriate! LOL

others:Well, I tried. I sent the file on Wed.. They emailed me back saying it was corrupt (I guess it could happen). So then I emailed them a fresh file Thurs. No response. I sent it again Fri. No response. And now the weekend is here (no Tech Support). So, here's hoping for early next week. (Fingers crossed)

Anonymous said...

That makes me quite sad. Been eagerly anticipating this one.

Anonymous said...

Come onnnnnn *twitch twitch*

A Dedicated Fan said...

This has truly lived up to it's namesake!

Awaiting the launch!

Anonymous said...

Any news about your host?

BustArtist said...

It's up ! I would have posted this this morning, but I had some "car issues" that took me away. Will post official announcement soon!