Monday, April 20, 2009

Pages 79 and 80 complete!

This is a late update in the day, but I wanted to really work to get TWO pages done today -- and I did. Both pages 79 and 80 are now complete, leaving just 2 pages to go! Actually, I do have to do a little more work than that, which is on the cover. As you may know, I always show the cover, and then inside the issue, I show the cover artwork again without all the "cover stuff". Unfortunately, I mistakenly "flattened" the Photoshop file for the cover before making the inside artwork. I did have an earlier saved version elsewhere, but I have to do "re-shadow" and "re-effects" everything. So, I have to half-redo the "inside cover." Hang in there! Just 2 pages (and a half-cover) to go!

2 comments:

other290 said...

Thumbnails look better than ever, can't wait for the new issue!

A Dedicated Fan said...

At this rate of production and ever increasing level of detail and quality, I am guessing it is just a matter of time before we see a "movie" of these pages. Animation to the next level of immersion. In any case, it is excellent, as usual BA!