Friday, February 6, 2009

Technical delays (Fixed!)

Edit: the technical delays are fixed, and a work around has been agreed upon for future issues!

I am sorry to report that technical delays with my ecommerce host. There seems to be trouble uploading the file for grOw/cOmic#3, issue 4 to the store (which they say exceeds the maximum size limit, even though it is the same size as all the others). I had hoped to release the issue yesterday (Thursday).

So, please be patient, and check back here for updates. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know.... this comic has really lived up to its namesake. Which, to me makes it all the better! A full bodied offering! (no pun intended).
In any case... I am anxious and ready to purchase.

Anonymous said...

Do what you gotta do. This is like H2Grow, in that it comes up as a late Birthday present. :)

BustArtist said...

Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday to yoooouu....