Saturday, February 7, 2009

grOw/cOmic#3 issue 4 saving problems.

UPDATE (Feb 10, 2009): My Host has corrected the way the issue was showing up in the download window, and now downloading the file acts as it always has. If you had trouble, before, and you haven't contacted me for a fix, you can try again (email me if you need to reset your download limits).

---------------

If you have troubles saving the PDF file to your hard drive, then you may have a browser that shows PDFs in the browser window (like Mac's Safari). Here are the commands on the Mac, and they should work if you have another browser/platform:

1) Command-Shift-S (Save As) (Mac): this will allow you the save the PDF to your hard drive.

2) OR, press F8 (Mac) to bring up the Tool Bar that is hidden, and choose the Disk icon.

3) OR, use a browser that does not show the PDF in the window (like Firefox).

4) OR, Just use the menu 'File' -> 'Save page as...'

Email me at help@bustartist.com if you have more problems, or need me to reset your download limits.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for responding to my e-mail so quickly about this.

Great way to end (?) the story. Loved it!!!

Anonymous said...

I sort of discovered a way of getting around this. When downloading the file, it was opened up on my browser - I just then saved it as a PDF file.

Still it's an awesome story, I have all three "adventures if you will", and I'm looking forward to seeing more! Keep it up BA!!

Anonymous said...

The silence is..... well silence? I really enjoyed the last offering and am looking forward to more. Which is why the silence is an issue. Either there is nothing in the works, or BA is in the "skunk works" mode and is working on something in secret! Any news BA? Or is the lack of news, the news? Just curious!

BustArtist said...

See the new post on Updates!