Friday, February 6, 2009

grOw/cOmic#3, issue 4 Released!

The newest issue of the grOw/cOmic series "aninconvenientgrowth" is now available after a slight technical delay. I made sure by doing a purchase myself, and all worked out fine! I will not have to resort to having the issue as 2 PDFs, and I worked with my Host to get the one 6.4 MB PDF uploaded.

Go to:
www.bustartist.com



aninconvenientgrowth Chapter 4: "Thank you. Please come again." 16 color pages, plus 2 covers

It was do or die now. After a short, intimate exchange, Julie’s enormous breasts started to go into another growth spurt — this one stronger than the rest. On top of that, it was now becoming apparent that the two new friends were quickly running out of room in their exitless prison.

Julie’s and Tyler’s heart rates were now quickening, not just from a deep kiss or by the pressing of warm bodies against each other, but also from the fear of being trapped and crushed. It was a dizzying mixture of desire and distress, of prurience and panic.

Anxiety peaked as their minds questioned whether they would they be able to get out of the elevator in time, because something was telling them that the growth Julie was experiencing was not going to end anytime soon.

Category: Breast Expansion (chemical: wow); Sexual Situations

Oh yeah, one more thing! Watch for the surprise at the end!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you have one, but I recommend that you make a grOw mailing list to inform people who don't check your blog regularly but who have purchased the previous issues when a new issue arrives. I'm sure people won't mind an email from you saying a new issue is released.

Anonymous said...

Excellent BA, brilliant, thank you so much for this and all your hard work. Very much appreciated. :-) :-D

Anonymous said...

Wonderful new issue -- nothing wrong with the ending but I'm curious to find out what you release next. Thanks for the hard work!

Clayton Ashley said...

Is their going to be a collection on the store?

BustArtist said...

mail list: Yep! I have one. If you purchased before, I send a mailing to all previous customers. (Of course, spam filters may kill it).

"Brilliant": Wow! Thanks! :)

Next release:" Well, first the "surprise" and then I will do some grOw/stOries. For the next grOw/cOmic, I already have a story in mind that will involve a lot of different "growth" themes.

Collection: Eventually, yes. I am not sure just when just yet.

Anonymous said...

Excellent conclusion to the story BA! :)

Anonymous said...

When his hand comes up, it looks like the main picture for the game Left4Dead.

Anonymous said...

Hey I noticed you have a page on DeviantArt. Maybe you could upload on to it all the stuff the Bearchive hosts for free. Spread the word around, get some more coverage.