Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Page 64 done!

Sorry this last page took so long, especially with the tension building in the Comments. I was working on finishing this page, as well as "refining" the rest of the issue (proofreading and corrections). The details and lighting (once again) took some extra work as well.

Another item that took a little extra time was the ending. For the last week and a half, I ran through my mind about possibly changing the ending. Why? Just a feeling I had based on some feedback in my Blog and in other forums on the internet. The problem is, some want it one way, some another. (What is the "it"? You will see! I can't reveal the ending by saying so here and now.)

In the end, I decided to keep it, just as I had envisioned it. I just like the timing, dialogue, and the imagery too much. However, I did make a change that will show up as a surprise at the end of the issue. ("How can you make a change to something you didn't change?") Ah! Now that is an interesting question which will be answered at the end of Chapter 4. And I believe the answer will placate both sides of the issue. :)


There are still a few minor changes (proofreading) to be done, as well as creating the final PDF and adjusting the store for the new issue. But if all goes well, I hope to have a release before week's end! Check back here for updates!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.... OMG... OMG.... (as he jumps around the place like a kid on Christmas morning)....

Thanx BA.... looking forward to this!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo can't wait BA :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

You can't rush perfection. Can't wait to buy it! (If you can't get something right in this comic, there's always the next one!)

Anonymous said...

Your change with no change has me intrigued. If you had nothing in mind for your next project, maybe releasing an alternate ending that everyone was gagging for would do? Although I've no idea how the ending looks so such a thing could be unnecessary, and you should be creating what you want to create, not necessarily what's demanded of you.