Thursday, January 17, 2008

Page 82, complete!

We are now at 55%. Page 82 was another complicated one, with the return of laborious water tricks (drips, reflections, refractions, and splashes). Luckily, I have really gotten used to these, and my creation of these effects has really streamlined.

There was a slight delays in this page as I had trouble replacing the drawing surface of my Wacom tablet. The Intuos3 tablet has a removable surface that can be replaced when it wears out. In 9 month so use, I put gouges and scratches in mine, and ordered a replacement. I pulled the old one off (stickes with adhesive) and started to apply the new one. Well, the adhesive was bad on the new one — the backing that protects it, was coming off in pieces, leaving pieces of paper all over the adhesive, basically rendering it useless. A "firm" call to Customer service rectified it, as they are sending one overnight. Luckily, I was able to re-adhere the old surface until the new one arrives (Friday or even Monday).

No comments: