Monday, January 14, 2008

Page 80 complete!

I had a slower than usual weekend (much less house/yard work than usual... must be winter). So, I worked on another page! Yay! I was going to post this last night, but I was too tired. A hard-working man needs his rest!

Just a small note on the "41% done" comment in the last post. This percentage is for the last ink-and-paint stage only. The first three stages are already complete: writing, thumbnails, and pencil drawing. Each page is fully ready to go for the ink-and-paint stage. So, in essence, I am much further along as a wholew than that percentage. I mention this just in case you were doing a proportion timeline to figure out release date. My target is end of January, maybe 1st week of Feb. Hopefully, no "RL" surprises will slow me down.

Enjoy the preview! On to page 81...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPIIIIIICCCCCC!!