Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Page 78, complete!

I wanted to post this earlier, but it was a busy day today. This page was a complicated one -- many intersecting bodies and overlapping limbs. Shading gets tricky when one person's arm crosses another's leg, which is over another person's breast. You know how it is.

Speaking of shading, I've been honing my skills and have simplified my approach to some of the shading. No, you won't see less shading. It's just the method that I have been doing shading that's changed. I am applying more simply areas in Photoshop rather than Illustrator, and with my Wacom Pen Tablet, it makes it even easier. In the end, this means faster page production time. Whoo hoo! Enjoy the preview!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a 'feeling' this situation would happen- and that's all I'll say about that. :P

Anonymous said...

let me do some happy math= Several really busty women + a couple of Giant busty women + a touch of nymphomania + one very lucy pool boy.....don't have to be good at math to see where THIS is going.

Anonymous said...

To think...all THAT is happening and NOONE has a video camera on hand. Even 20 minutes of this Boobastic footage would sell like crazy...I'd call it "QUANTUM HOOTERZ= GIRLZ GONE BIGGER". Make a million in no time. ^_^

BustArtist said...

As they say in the movies... "you ain't seen nothing yet." ;D