Friday, March 29, 2013

grOw/cOmic#5, page 74 completed!

I worked late because I was so close to completing the next to last page that I just HAD to continue until page 74 was done. I didn't think I was going to complete this so quickly, considering it was another detailed page. There is only 1 more page to issue!  Whoot!  Of course, I also have to create the cover for issue 5 (since it appears as a sneak preview at the end of issue 4). But were are nearly there!  After the last page is done, as well as the next cover, I have a little non-art work to due — such as proofreading, setting up the store, work on the HTML of the store website, etc.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is an awesome preview pic! Keep growing girl!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's amazing! She certainly is bringing the house down, isn't she? LOL. But I think my anticipation is growing faster then she is at this point though. I can't wait!

Keep at is BA but don't rush it. It's looking to be your best work yet. And im glad your feeling better by the way.

Anonymous said...

The bigger the better! Can't wait! Almost done BA! Woo!

BustArtist said...

Anon#1: Thanks!

Anon#2: Glad you like it! A lot of work went into this issue, and I am glad it shows, even in the previews. And, yep, feeling much better. That was the sickest I felt in a looooong time.

Anon#3: Almost! Too bad you didn't wait to post that for another 5 minutes -- you would have seen the preview to page 75. :D