Tuesday, April 2, 2013

grOw/cOmic#5, page 75 completed!

The last page of issue#4 is now completed!  Whoot! Sorry for the vague preview, but as page 75 is the last page of the issue, I didn't want to give anything away. However, I still have some work to do before release.  Next up is the creation of the cover to issue#5, which will appear as a sneak preview at the end of issue 4. After that, I still need to: proofread and correct; create the art-only pages; create the PDF and the Premium PDF; create the new graphics and pages for the website; and, set-up the store for purchase. I have hoping to complete this by Friday or Saturday — I'm crossing my fingers. The next update here at the blog will be the release announcement.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent news BA. And Saturday would be great for that is my Birthday!

other290 said...

Can't wait, and thanks to JulieKat for her assistance and your hard work! Will keep a look out for the store!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! Can't wait to buy this one!

Anonymous said...

I was Anon #3 on the last post. Lol. Just missed it, but I felt compelled to check one last time and this made my day! I can't wait! You're brilliance shines like a beacon in our community. Keep it up good sir!

BustArtist said...

Anon#1: Birthday came a day early! Happy happy!

other290: No more waiting. And, yes, JK is a big help!

Anon#2: No more waiting! Release this AM!

Anon#3: Thanks for the kudos! Glad you like my stuff! I will keep it up as best I can!