Wednesday, October 20, 2010

grOw/cOmic#4, issue 4 pencils progress

I've been working away at the next issue of grOw/cOmic#4. Balancing it with my "RL" workload, I've been very focused this week on researching reference material (found some great stuff) as well as drawing the full size pages. So much so, in fact, that I realized that I forgot to post an update every 5 pages or so.

This post is to let you know that I have just completed 11 out of the 18 pencil drawn pages. I think the results are coming along quite nicely, with the newly found reference materials helping out immensely! At this rate, I am hoping to start showing color previews of inked and colored pages by next week sometime. Crossing fingers.

In the meantime, enjoy the pencil preview!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking good!

Anonymous said...

Forgetting to post updates because you're so into the swing of working on GrOw is the best reason for not posting an update. :)
-Potato

Anonymous said...

I'm really curious now how extreme the FMG will be. The preview I think is early in the issue.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!

intangir said...

Excited here too! Have you been pointed to areaorion.blogspot.com for some extreme muscly references yet? There's some BE there as well. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering also how the figure will transform, or not transform over the issue. FMG can have a manly figure with narrow hips etc. or a womanly figure with wider hips etc.