Tuesday, October 26, 2010

grOw/cOmic#4, issue 4, pencils complete!

I was hoping to get this done yesterday, but once again, I got swamped. I finished up pencil drawings of the last 2 pages of the issue today, and spent the last 2 hours scanning the pages, touching them up, and getting them ready to be used for the ink and paint stage. Each page takes 2 scans, and then compositing, since the original drawings are about 11" x 14.5" and my scanner only does 8.5" x 11".

Some questions and requests have arisen in the planning of this issue. Having never done FMG before, people are unsure of how far I will go. It is a good question. As with any growth fetish, there are wide ranges of taste on how far they go (or grow!). The BE and GTS communities seem to have a rating system for stories ("large, huge, Wow!" and "mini, meso, mega, etc"), but I am unsure if the FMG community does. Without trying to give anything away, but being honest to those who have certain expectations (or desires), I will say that the woman in question will make Arnold Schwarzenegger look small, be larger than is physically possible, but not so much that she looks like she can't move. I have been doing some research on FMG (and real life female body building) in an attempt to maintain a feminine body sculpting look. Of course, it will be hard to please everyone — some will think it is too much, some will think it is not enough — but, hopefully, most will think it just right.

I will say this. I have gained a new appreciation for the theme. The experience has also enhanced my understanding of the bodies musculature, recalling the figure drawing classes I took in college.

Don't forget, along with the FMG, the issue will also contain miniGTS(mesoGTS), as well as BE, lactation, PE, and some NipE.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I will say that the woman in question will make Arnold Schwarzenegger look small"

awesome, thanks BA! i love FMG and i cant wait for this issue.

Anonymous said...

I think you've made the right choice BA, and the naysayers will always be louder then those who're content.

intangir said...

"Far larger than is physically possible": music to my ears! Thanks, BA!

I'm glad you've grown to appreciate the inherent beauty and sexiness that is an abundance of musculature on a woman's frame. ;)

Anonymous said...

What is NipE?
Nipple Extension?

BustArtist said...

NipE is nipple expansion, yes. Not sure if "NE" was used in this sense, so I added "ip" to N to help clear it up. Sort of. ;D

BustArtist said...

I have edited the post slightly, and removed the word "far" from the sentence "far larger than is physically possible." The only reason I did this is because of a misinterpretation of this qualifier. While the results of the FMG may just that -- "far" larger -- the range of extremes in this genre is such that some may think it is more than what the final result will be. Again, a small edit, but one that is fair. Don't worry, the other descriptions still hold. :)

intangir said...

Aw. Well, I can't claim I'm happy about the removal of "far", but it's still on the right side of "physically possible". Thank you for taking pains to be fair and accurate in your description! Still 80% as happy. ;)