Tuesday, September 2, 2008

grOw/cOmic#3: page 6 complete!

I actually meant to post this before the Labor Day weekend, but I was unable to. Page 6 has been completed, which was another detailed and technical page (although, one without as many panels as page 5 -- see below).

All-in-all, the cOmic is coming along nicely! I recently downloaded the trial versions of Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3 (I am using CS2 right now). I really like them, and the number of updates have really helped increase my productivity (although one changed feature has been altered to the point that I have to use a work-around to the way I am used to -- bummer). I plan to upgrade before my 30-day-trial is up.

Only 10 more pages to go before issue 1 is complete. Enjoy the preview!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooo!