Friday, September 5, 2008

Page 8 of grOw/cOmic#3 completed!

I stayed up a little later, just so I could finish this page. I was very close when I normally would have ended my session for the night -- so I just had to continue. Little did I know that it would be 2 hours later that I would save the final file. But then again, I can be stickler for things at times -- I enhanced the "style" of the word balloons and narration boxes to make them "pop" more. So, of course, I had to go back to all the other pages and update those as well. Thank god for Photoshop "layer styles"!

Enjoy the preview! Not counting the cover (which still needs to be done), this page represents the half way point for issue 1 -- 8 down, and 8 to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BA, I think there is a spelling error in the sample pic. "Shallowed"? Should it be "Swallowed"?

BustArtist said...

Typo? What typo? I don't see anything.

(** BA runs off to make an edit **)

See? It was like that when I got here!

(Thanks! I told you I was working late. I didn't have my eagle-eyed wife, Juliekat, review it.)

:D

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you dispatch, will look forward for the duration of more related articles without delay as its one of my pick topic to read.