Friday, November 8, 2019

grOw/cinema, frame 64 completed!

I completed up frame 64 this week. It was a slow but steady pace. However, the frames that were done are great, and each took some extra delicate crafting and I am very pleased with the results.

I am also taking off today and possibly Monday in a rare, long weekend for me.

After completeing frame 65, I am also going to take a little time reworking the last 5-7 frames of the issue. This puts the release off a few days, but don't worry, it's coming soon! I had hoped to have a Friday, Nov 15th release, but that seems unlikely. But, if all goes well, I think a Tue-Wed., Nov 19-20 is a good bet. Hang in there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great progress BA! will we see Holly Robinson this issue? I didn't get that Easter egg...

BustArtist said...

Not in the main story. But... mmmaybe... towards the "end".

The fact that you know her name, it seems you did get the Easter egg. Unless I am misunderstanding you.

Anonymous said...

Ah! I thought it was a reference to the Blooming Bonnie (Sister Angelica...) but I hear you and it sounds like it's really a foreshadowing Easter egg not a call back Easter egg...

BustArtist said...

Ah! Now I understand. However, in "The Blooming of Bonnie", the nun's name was Sister Alexandra/Alexa. :-) And yes, it's like a foreshadowing... or... a simul-shadowing, if you will. I call it the "Marvel end-credit frame". ;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! The teaser makes me think Holly might have gotten Carl's pwers too. Will GrOw cinema season two be from Holly's POV using her powers for sexy adventures? It can be a cliffhanger at the "end" of GrOw Cinema season one like you say ;) :p :) (Really looking forward to this issue btw, the themes, sizes, girls are my favourite)