Friday, November 15, 2019

grOw/cinema, Ep.XIV completed! Release soon!

Episode XIV has finally been completed! I worked really hard this week to get this chapter wrapped up. I had really wanted to get a release today (Friday, Nov 15), but I just... couldn't... do it. I had to changes to make. During the review of the issue, I found too many text and art mistakes.  What is an "art mistake"? Oh, something like you draw a few frames of a shirt ripping and a bra popping open, and in the subsequent frames while you still show the torn, hanging shirt, the bra has suddenly "disappeared". So, back to the drawing board to add mutliple bras to various frames.

So, when will be the release?  At the latest, by early Monday., Nov 18th. At the earliest (if I feel up for it, as I still have some work to do), tomorrow., Sat. Nov 16th.  We'll see....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to rush. Glad to see it done and look forward to the result! ��

BustArtist said...

Thanks! It's out. Hope you like it!

Anonymous said...

Thank God, and and congratulations,your work is always fantastic, my fav comic ever, would be awesome as I've already told you that Heidi and Professor Bosom could have a battle for the love of the COCK, push the limits a little more making Heidi a GTS with a body of idk 60 feet and even bigger boobs, make Professor Bossom curvier than ever, make Carl even more powerful and hornier that he unleash a Growth pandemia in the campus make the Cock gigantic like more than 100' and then restart all in another scenario like a beach or a forest.

Thank you very much indeed