Friday, November 1, 2019

grOw/cinema, Ep.XIV, frame 57 completed!

It's been a busy week: I had one half day devoted to "real life" stuff; created the monthly Color Commission for my Patreon page; decorated the outside our home for Halloween (we like to really play it up!); and completed 9 more frames of grOw/cinema as well as finsihed more than half of frame 58. About 12 and a half frames to go. I say "about" since I want to rework the last 5-6 frames of the script, which may result in a couple of extra frames (if needed).

And here are previews of the Color and Black-and-White Commissions from October: 

Color:
"A secretary leaning back in her office chair already with boobs big   enough to rest on her desk wondering if she is big enough for her boss   to be interested (as she is drinking yet another BE shake)."

Black-and-white:
" Firewoman's fire hose turns on her and sprays in her mouth, forcing her breasts to balloon to a massive size."

1 comment:

other290 said...

Will be away when you release the new issue, but I'm buying as soon as I get back. Have every issue back to the Grow 1. Great work as always, hope RL work goes well also.