Friday, June 28, 2019

Work on grOw/cinema, Episode XIII underway! Annnd... something else.

For the last 2 weeks since the last release, I've been busy on many grOw fronts. Just a few minutes ago, I completed the initial script AND the full set of storyboards for the next issue of grOw/cinema, which will be Episode XIII. It is coming in around 66-70 frames again, so not too long, and not too short. I hope to start color previews next week!

I have also been working on another secret BustArtist project, creating brand new pieces for an exciting opportunity. When it begins, it will be concurrent with the release of new grOw issues. Details on this will be coming soon. I hope you will support me when it does! :-)

Stay tuned for more information!

1 comment:

Annoyingus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.