Friday, June 7, 2019

grOw/cinema, Ep.XII frame 69 completed! Release next week!

I was able to complete 13 frames this week, finishing up to frame 69! Whoot! There is just 1 more frame and the cover to complete in term so art for this issue. So, this will be the last preview and post until the issue is ready for release, next week. There is still a lot to do, so don't look for it in the early half of the week. I still have to: do the work above; proofread the issue a few times; fix the errors that always come up (either text or art); the art for the website and promotional images; the website programming; as well as set-up the online store, etc.

Episode XII will feature breast expansion (Huge, and "relatively wow"); penis expansion (big, huge, WOW!); miniGTS and GTS (up to 110 ft / 33.5 m); sex with miniGTS; sex with GTS; insertion; giant breasts and nipples; giant vag and clit; cum-induced growths; lactation; MILF.

Hang in there!  We're aaaaalmost there!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, this is shaping up to be quite the issue. I'm aching to see how things shape up (and out) for Carl this time around. Looking forward to the release next week!

Anonymous said...

Very excited for the sex with GTS!!!

Anonymous said...

����

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see what goes next. Im still hoping we ge to see more of Heidis oral fixation in the future. I wonder what it would have been like in Episode 4 if it were her instead of Vera who got the prize.

Anonymous said...

I meant Heather* ↑

Anonymous said...

I have to concur in regards to the excitement level of this issue. You've certainly pushed my passion for giantesses into overdrive with your work. Absolutely loved the previous giantess comic and mini-giantess issue of Grow cinema, and from the description this seems like it may well top them. So I can't praise you enough.

And if I may ask an unrelated question, with his reality altering powers do you think we'll ever see Carl transform a guy into a girl? I was thinking perhaps his friend from the first issue might be fun. Though if gender swapping isn't something you're interested in then no worries. Just thought I'd ask.

Anonymous said...

This is going to be amazing. I really love this series. Can’t wait any longer!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait. I wish it was out today

Anonymous said...

Guess no release today?

BustArtist said...

No release today. I am still working on the art (on the cover right now). Proofreading still need work, and then the final PDF, and all the website work. Shooting for FRIDAY. Hang in there!!

BustArtist said...

Anon 3: Hmm... your emojis only came up as question marks. Hope they were "thumbs up" and not "poo" emojis! :)

Anon 6: Right now, the gender swapping is not on the table. I prefer to work on themes that I can connect to, or, that are in alignment with mine (for example: while I'm personally not "into" the belly expansion, it's connection to other expansion themes I do like is undeniable). Having this connection helps guide me to know that I am doing justice to the transformation. Without that, I fear it would fall flat.

All: Just finished the issue! Cover done and proofreading and changes made! Now it's on to all the website graphics, programming, etc. Watch for the Release Announcement here at my Blog tomorrow morning (Fri Jun 14, between 9-10am EST (GMT-4)).

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!