Friday, February 2, 2018

grOw/cinema, Episode VI, now 83% complete!

It was another good week working on the latest episode, with the completion of another 18 frames. While not as many as last week (which was phenomenal), 18 is a damned good amount, especially considering the complexity of this last set of images. This brings the latest chapter up to 75 frames out of 90 done, or 83%. 

There are 15 more frames to go. However, even if I make great time, I will only barely finish the last frame by the end of next week. Then, I have to do the "cover poster" and all the post-production work. Basically, I'm just preparing you to NOT expect a release next week (Feb 5-9). But I am HOPING to have a release during the following week (Feb. 12-16).  This all depends on "real life" work and other factors getting in the way (which they are lining up to do so already).  We will see. Keep your fingers crossed!

In the meanwhile, enjoy the latest preview!

3 comments:

other290 said...

Can't wait to see the new issue - previews look fun, hope RL work goes well too. Will be lined up to buy when you release. Looks like an oral exam coming...

Anonymous said...

oh my.. if she's that big - i wonder how big the others will get.
great work, as always!

Anonymous said...

I posted on your January 12 blog, I don't know if you saw it. It was the last one, the one about Amazon giantesses.