Monday, November 7, 2016

grOw/cOmic#6, page 146 completed!

I had actually hoped that I could have finished page 146 this past Friday.  The page was simple enough to do so (especially since I had gotten a great head start on it on Thursday after completing page 145). However, I hadn't taken into account the incredible amount of work to produce the "special effects" (namely certain liquid effects) that were required on this page. In fact, I think the top panel of this page contains the most intense usage of liquid effects EVER in the grOw series, and I am extremely pleased on how it turned out. 15 pages done, 8 to go! (65% complete!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry Up!

RC said...

Don't rush greatness! He's doing the best he can. Jeez.

Anonymous said...

Is that a nipple on the left-hand side of the preview image? 0_0