Monday, November 28, 2016

grOw/cOmic#6, final page completed!

Page 154, the final page of both the issue and the entire series, has been completed. grOw/cOmic#6's 8-issue, 2-year, 154-page run is coming to an end. It's been a long journey, but hopefully one you've enjoyed as a 10-year celebration and sequel to "Milk Farm", the first grOw comic released back in July 2005. Now I have to go into post-production mode, and do a final review (and make any corrections), create the PDFs (standard, premium, and art-only), create the store & website graphics, upload and set-up the cart, and launch this huge, 23-page climactic issue! Hang in there — we are soooo close!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I have loved every part of this series, and as much as I'm sorry to see it end, I can't wait to see how this exhilarating ride concludes! I'm hoping for a release tomorrow (hopefully!) Money's ready!

other290 said...

Been reading since day 1 - loved all the detail, great stories, and BE/PE/etc. The quality was always better than any other comic's I've looked for. Thanks to JulieKat too for proofreading, hope RL is going well.

Anonymous said...

Booo......everybody shrank too much.....lol, credit card at the ready, can't wait

Anonymous said...

Many congrats BA :-) Well done on completing this awesome series. I'm ready to pay this when it's released.
You definitely deserve a good break but still look forward to your next work :-)

Anonymous said...

I so ready to buy it as soon as it is out :) Good work BA. Looking forward to Grow comics #7. Hopefully even bigger boobs than this issue may appear..

BustArtist said...

Anon1: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the series so much! Thanks for your $upport!

other290: I appreciate the long-term $upport and fandom! Glad you've enjoyed my art!

Anon2: Do you know who the preview shows, however? ;D There's always more M.O.O.!

Anon3: Thanks! I hoped for a break, but much planning is needed for the next release, which is 1 of 3 possibilities that I am mulling over and preparing for.

Anon4: It's out now! :) Some interesting stuff coming down the pike, and grOw/cOmic#7 is only one of them. Thanks for your $upport!