Thursday, June 30, 2016

grOw/cOmic#6, page 119 completed!

With a little trepidation (and a lot of file duplication), I worked on page 119 over the last 2 days, completing it this evening. No file-damaging errors as I had on page 118, thankfully. Truly, I didn't expect any more, as I am not sure I have ever encountered such an error in Photoshop before (or, if I had, it was quite a while ago, and only once or twice).  We are approaching the halfway mark with 9 out of 21 page finished. I will begin page 120 (10th page of issue) tomorrow, and hopefully finish it up on Tuesday (normally, I'd say Monday, but it is a national holiday here in the USA, so I won't be working, and instead, hopefully enjoying the summer outside).

4 comments:

jayessell said...

Ram?
Power?
Is your PC ever idle enough to run a memory check?

Anonymous said...

Wow, only 9 pages in and someone is going very, very overboard! Gah, Gwen's going all out, isn't she?

Previews like these are making the wait almost unbearable! Can't wait for the release! Only 12 more pages to go!

other290 said...

Can't wait to see what's next. Hope RL is going well. I figure the barn is done for. Looks like a the farm will a field of tits soon.

Anonymous said...

Man.. this looks like a mix between the growth from the Blooming of Bonnie mixed with the ravenous theme the first grow comic and An Ol' Mammery Recipe.. so awesome..