Friday, June 3, 2016

grOw/cOmic#6, issue 7 pencils completed!

I finished the pencil drawings for the last 9 pages of issue 7 today at end of day. I spent a little more time scanning and cleaning them up as well. This way, come Monday, I will have a slew of new templates to create the ink and paint versions of the new pages!  Starting next week, I will be posting the per-page previews of this issue, as I usually due during production.  Remember, this one is 3 pages longer at 21 pages. Hang in there, it's going to be a wild ride!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see where this goes. By far your best series yet. May I ask who the character is in this sketch preview? Hard to tell?

BustArtist said...

I know there is no color, but there are clues as to who this is. Look at the hairstyle and lack of glasses. It is Lidiya. :)