Thursday, November 19, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 79 completed

Once again, I decided to work a little later in order to finish a page. I was so close at the "end of day", that I wanted to keep going to the completion of page 79. (I also had lost some time this morning due to a late-start walk/jog as well as some "real life" work. So, I wanted to make up for that.) There were some details that took some time, as well, on this page, namely from vodka bottles (refractions, reflections, glass effects, etc.). 

This page was a little more difficult to choose a crop for the preview. I had a few options, but I think this one was the best. The others did not have as much impact in the "BE" realm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BA, have your ever consider animation?

other290 said...

BA's old site was going to have a Flash animated series, Navi Girl, if I remember right. Didn't get off the ground back then but having his new comic series has been great. Hope RL goes just as well, know the holidays will put a dent in the time available for the series. Always a fan, can't wait to see what's next.

Anonymous said...

Will it concluded the series with a growth giantess at least one?

BustArtist said...

Anon1: What other290 said. :) I LOVE animation (and, at one time, wanted to get into it professionally). But time to allow my expertise to get to an acceptable level simply wasn't there. If a grOw/cOmic takes 3 months to produce, I can't imagine how long an animated sequence would take. :) I even tried to self-teach 3D computer animation, but again, never could devote the time to do it well. (But, as you can see, I have used what I learned to create my custom backgrounds in the cOmics.

You can see a little taste of the animations other290 is talking about here:
http://www.bearchive.com/~BAGallery/specials_ng4_1.html

Anon2: No, this series is devoted to the original BE and lactation fans that set grOw/cOmics in motion 10 years ago. GTS will return in some future series, however. Plus, as this series is a sequel, and the same method of growth is used and has already fully explained, there is no way to really change that now. :)

Itarzel said...

The history of the way it looks like we will have a gigantic BE!