Friday, November 6, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 75 completed!

The first page of issue 5 for grOw/cOmic#6 has been completed. I actually finished it yesterday, but forgot to post the preview, as I was done very late in the day. 

I had a few delays getting to this point; I had hoped to have completed 2 pages by the end of this week.  Some "real life" projects had popped up, as well as an unfortunate dental incident. Seems an old filling had developed decay underneath it, and part of my tooth broke off while munching popcorn (last Thursday). No pain, just surprise. However, this left the filling exposed and a fractured tooth. Turned out it couldn't be refilled, and since it was so deep, needed a root canal. "Oh yay." $$$ The first part of that was Wednesday; I go back in 2 weeks for the final cap.

But, for now, it's on to page 76...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popcorn, fractured tooth, root canal. Been there, done that. Not fun. I appreciate the update. After being forced to drink the boob growing milk, since she is reaching for more bottles, it appears Connie wants to grow more voluntarily. I hope Dan gets to grope her boobs while they grow.

BustArtist said...

Yep. Was definitely... interesting. (Not the first time... but it's been a while).

Things will definitely be making a turn in the series.