Friday, October 2, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, issue 4 RELEASED!

grOw/cOmic 6:
Issue 4: “Conflict”

Synopsis:
Caught! Accusations fly and revenge is about to be dished out. In the meanwhile, Dan is held back from rescuing the accused by an enormous pair of breasts that are growing even bigger.

Categories:
Breast Expansion
– big, huge, very Huge!  
Lactation
Nipple expansion

Clothes stretching

growth: chemical (consensual, and non-consensual/forced)


Coming out 10 years after the release of the first grOw/cOmic (July 2005), "Milking the Plot" is a sequel to "Milk Farm", celebrating the anniversary of the first, internet BE cOmic!

grOw/cOmic 6, issue 4 features:
  • 19 full-color pages along with 2 cover versions (1 more than usual).
  • Part 4 of a new multi-part series.

Available in either Premium or Standard Versions!
  • PREMIUM Versions: For only $1.45 more, this version is 50% higher resolution (2700 x 3525 pixels), a separate ART-only version (which has all 19 pages with text or narration boxes removed), and also contains 13 pages in pencil sketch form.
  • Standard Versions: Standard resolution (1800 x 2350 px) and only 5 art-only pages in the Appendix. 
  • Optional add-on: "Director's Commentary" PDF — Similar to the "Director's Commentary" track on movie DVDs, this added PDF is the cOmic shown with numerous comments made on each page from BustArtist regarding the characters, artwork, techniques, and design & layout. Only 99¢!
AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !  (Visa, MC, PayPal)
 

Also, check out the updated News and FAQ page for updates to the latest SALES items! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Issue!! Super stoked for the next one! I really hope Gwen Grows even more, love me some growing asian tits!

Filthmonger BONK! said...

You are the inspiration for everything I've ever done. You have consistantly made all my dreams and fantasies a reality, including ones I never knew I had. I am eternally grateful to you and my sister for introducing me to you. You've ruined me. But in a good way. Thank you so much!

other290 said...

Love the boob battle, can't wait to find out what's next. Great work as always. Hell hath no fury like a lesbian scorned!

Anonymous said...

Awesome issue. Agree with commenter above that Gwen needs to catch up to the others in size. Also, you need to fire JulieKat. Page 60 should read "We were affected, too.", not "effected".

BustArtist said...

Anon1: Glad you enjoyed the issue so much! Don't worry, I've got plans for Gwen down the line...

BONKers: Wow, thanks! Never thought I would inspire anyone. :-) But at least the ruining is a "good" one. :-D

other290: Thanks! Glad you like the issue! Thus the title!

Anon1: Appreciate it! As mentioned, I have plans for Gwen, so don't worry. :-) To JK' defense, I was the one who mistyped that one (and I *know* the difference). She even came across it and said "What's the difference between 'affect' and 'effect' again?" I told her "I always remember it as Affect is the Action, and effect is the other." I think I confused her and she didn't make a notation (I was working on other stuff and didn't SEE the panel, and since it didn't come up again, I figured the instance was originally correct. I have now corrected it for future purchasers. If you would like a replacement, email me and let me know! :-)

Anonymous said...

Bought on the first day. Glad to support you. Great issue, enjoyed it very much. Only one downside... it leaves you immediately wanting more! From the next issue preview, it appears Connie likes what they have done to her, since she is voluntarily reaching for another bottle. I expect there will be more compeTITion from the other girls. Keep up the great work.