Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pages 72 and 73 of grOw/cOmic#6 completed!

I was so focused on working and getting as much as I could done yesterday that I forgot to post an update here! I had finished page 72 yesterday, but immediately went on to page 73. I was on a roll, and didn't want to stop to post to my blog, DeviantArt, and Twitter until the end of day. Then, I forgot. 

But that allows me to surprise you with 2 new previews for Chapter 4, "Conflict"!  This also means there is only 1 more page to go until the issue is finished (plus the cover to issue 5 which appears as a teaser at the end of this issue).

Of course, after these last 2 pieces, there is the standard proofread and correction phase (which my wife is about to start), making the PDFs (standard, premium, art, and commentary versions), as well as setting up the webpage and store, etc., etc.  I realllllly wanted to have this done by the end of September, but I am not sure if that will happen (to the date). But, if not, it will be very soon afterwards. I am definitely going to push to have a release, if not by Wed. Sept 30th, then by Fri Oct. 2, just 2 days later.

Enjoy the 2 previews!

2 comments:

Itarzel said...

Oh no! Is already getting what I most feared ... A competition of who has the biggest breasts !! lol

Anonymous said...

The only thing better than a BA update, is two BA updates!! :D