Friday, September 11, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 69 completed!

It went right up to (and a little past) the end of the day, but I was able to complete page 69 of grOw/cOmic#6 today!  I really thought I was going to be able to finish this page much sooner in the day. However, the detail and effects (some of which are apparent here in the preview) were much more involved than I thought they would be when I began the page. 14 pages done and 5 to go, which means we are a hair under the three-quarters mark (73.7%)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great cant wait to see who else grows!

Anonymous said...

Man, Feeona is absolutely massive! I can't wait to see what 'Wow' territory is in this series since she's showing little signs of stopping, and here's hoping the other ladies match her size...and surpass it! �� Look forward to the release! Bravo!