Monday, November 10, 2014

grOw/cOmic#6, page 2 completed!

I've been cruising right along and completed page 2 of issue 1 of the new, upcoming grOw/cOmic#6. I was surprised that I was able to do so in just one day (albeit an extended one), considering the amount of faces and figures on this page. I think the extra time I spent on the pencil stage, as well as the natural feel of a stylus that comes from my Wacom Cintiq, allowed me to complete this page so quickly. I even had to add some special lighting to each of the four panels of this page (as you can see in the preview), but this did not push my time over one day.

Last blog post I released the name of this issue, but not the entire series. I have decided to finally announce the name of the series, which I have been hinting at as a "semi-sequel" to a previously released grOw/cOmic. So, without much further ado, the name of the grOw/cOmic#6 series is "Milking the Plot" (aka "Milk Farm 2"). This series will be a classic BE-focused cOmic, with some lactation thrown in to boot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it! Milk Farm is by far my favourite! Pure BE and lactation.

Anonymous said...

Marvelous!!!! Can't wait to read it!

Anonymous said...

Woo!! I always wondered what would happen if a dude drank Moo milk. Maybe will find out!? ;) :p