Friday, August 1, 2014

grOw/stOry#18 production begins again

It's been a rollercoaster of a week, with delays and further issues with my computer causing some serious consternation and delays in working on grOw/stOry#18. Seems there are more issues with my computer after the "second" fix. Because this was missed twice, and there have been so many delays in getting my iMac back, they will be giving me a brand new computer to get me fully up and running.  Whoot!  In the meanwhile, I was able to work on my original computer for a few days while the new one is on order.

I did get some non-image work done, however, so that I did not waste too much time will my main computer was in repairs. Using my wife's older computer, I was able to spend the time working on the text layout of the stOry, the website, and some parts of the story in preparation for release. So, I was working, but just not on the images (which I needed the power of my computer and my Wacom Cintiq to produce).

In that time, I was able to complete 2 more illustrations (#6 and #7), and made great progress on #8! There may be a slight delay as I transfer files and apps from the old to the new computer, but that should be slight. Until that happens, I will be chugging along on the images.

Enjoy the preview!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw yeah, I can't wait ^^